La Suite penthouse "Le Baiser de l'Ange" a été choisie pour illustrer l'article sur la Villa Alecya dans l'édition Spécial Chambres d'Hôtes 2021 du Figaro Magazine
80m² « Penthouse » Suite
with private spa and sauna
Few artists are as emblematic of an art or an era as Auguste Rodin, the famous sculptor. If both the sculptor and the man appreciated the Loire Valley- he came to work and shelter his loves with Camille Claudel at the Château de l'Islette a few kilometers from Villa Alecya -, he would not have denied the space and luminosity of the impressive vaulted room that houses our Suite, directly inspired by the artist's workshop at Villa Majorelle in Nancy, a masterpiece of Art Nouveau architecture.
Come and enjoy"Rodin's Suite" too!
• Triple orientation North, South and East with exceptional dominant view over our park, the village and countryside
• "Extra-Kingsize" bed (200x200cm) with exceptional bedding
• Living room with designer sofa and armchairs
• Dolce Gusto coffee maker with choice of coffee and tea
• Bathrobes and slippers
• "English-style" oak parquet, vaulted ceiling
• Private spa with whirlpool bath, traditional sauna and shower cabin
• 1900's double washbasin and marble mosaic, hairdryer and toiletries
• Wifi and free parking
• Located on the 3rd floor of the Villa
• Breakfast included!