Afternoon of a Faun
20sqm room with a view on the park
When Debussy's "Prelude to the afternoon of a Faun" is choreographed by Diaghilev and Nijinski's Ballets Russes, it gives an artistic masterpiece and a cultural revolution in the heart of Belle Epoque's Paris : dance and music, France and Russia, baroque and idealized nature ... Come in and observe the
"Afternoon of a Faun"!
• Queen size bed (160x200cm) with very high-end bedding
• "Tree" wardrobe
• Floor carpet
• View on the park
• Free bottle of water
• Bathroom with large shower (140x90cm)
• Earthenware and sanitary: Belle Epoque reissues
• Hair dryer and toiletries
• Located on the 1st floor of the Villa
• Free Wifi and parking
• Breakfast included!